Monday, September 03, 2018

History

I like science and I’m a bit of a nerd so I have to believe that Hitler isn't really that bad. Look, if time travel exists then what’s the first thing everyone talks about doing? You go back in time and kill Hitler. I mean, for myself I’d go back and kill the first spider just to teach them a lesson, or I’d meet early humans and teach them about oral sex so they stop overpopulating the planet. Something like that. But everybody talks about going back in time to kill Hitler. So if I believe that human innovation is boundless, then one day we’ll have time travel and if I believe that those humans would to back to correct the worst part of history, then a world with Hitler can’t be all that bad. Or at least it’s better than a world without Hitler. If only for the fact that people on the Internet wouldn't be able to keep comparing every little thing to Hitler. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home