Thursday, July 26, 2018

2FA

Friend of mine got her FB account taken over this morning. I noticed it because I got a message from her with a link so I sent a quick warning.

Anyway I thought this would be a good opportunity to warn everyone not to click on links I message you or post to Facebook. Not because I think my account got hacked, just because if I post it, it's probably something pretty fucking horrible.

Also, you spend too much time on Facebook. Stop doing that. Here's 10 hours of relaxing ocean scenes and fish and stuff. Put that on in the background and go read a book or do something useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgpWX18dby4&feature=youtu.be 












Be honest now, how many of you fucking idiots, clicked on that link, right after I told you now to click on stuff? Nah, it's cool, that really is 10 hrs. of fish swimming around. Still though, go do something better with your time. And change your passwords once in a while. Maybe setup two-factor auth like you're not some kid riding the short bus.

UPDATE: Oh and of course it would be just like the Japanese to go and one-up the BBC. Here's 12 hrs of the main tank at the Osaka aquarium set to some new age type mood music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZQU2gq_J0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZQU2gq_J0 Seriously though, don't reuse your passwords across multiple sites. Use a good password manager, setup complex unique passwords and get a good 2FA setup because you should make the NSA have to work for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home