Thursday, July 26, 2018

Tom Cruise scares me.

By no means am I saying he should retire, but Tom Cruise is 56 years old. At some point, the insurance premiums on a Mission Impossible movie become a non-negligible part of the budget.

Just for reference, some other famous people who died at 56
- Hitler (I mean, yeah, okay, that one kind of escalated quickly. Sorry)
- Abraham Lincoln (if just to act as a counter-balance to Hitler)
- Beethoven (in all fairness he died of cirrhosis and I don't know if Scientologists drink so this may not be the best comparison) 
- Ian Fleming (which I guess might mean something if James Bond was a Mission Impossible spy instead of a Time Lord)
- Rick James (Yeah, that Rick James, bitch.)
- Steve Jobs (I'm getting tired of writing these little asides)
- Warren Zevon (if you're reading this and don't know Warren Zevon, unfriend me on Facebook, right the fuck now)

yeah, okay, I'm done. I could spend more time on Google but I feel my time might be better spent masturbating furiously to videos of pigeons flying into windows or something like that. I got off topic here for a bit. What was my point? Oh yeah, look, it's not like I'm saying Tom Cruise needs to switch to narrating stuff, Morgan Freeman still needs jobs, I'm just saying, at some point even Jet Li and Chuck Norris, started taking roles that were a little more chill. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home