Friday, July 21, 2017

Fluoride.

I had a dentist appointment a week or two ago. Not exactly sure when… The 12+ hour days of the now job role has kind of made it so that I don’t fucking know what day it is anymore. It is entirely possible I missed my last rent check. But I digress.  Had a dentist appointment and as I was leaving one of the people in the waiting room said something to the effect of “I only drink bottled water, even at home, because I’m not too sure about fluoride in the water.”
The American Dental Association (ADA) provides a 71-page PDF report https://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Member%20Center/FIles/fluoridation_facts.ashx about fluoride in the water. The Arkansas State Government, ARKANSAS for fuck’s sake, even has a PDF http://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programsServices/oralhealth/Documents/Water-Fluoridation-Myths-and-Facts.pdf debunking myths. So
1.      Someone in the press please ask DJT if he believes fluoride in the water causes lead poisoning (seriously), or tooth decay (fucking seriously!?!?) or any of the host of other dumb ass conspiracies. Pretty please. I know the EPA has thrown in the towel on climate science and global warming, but we can all agree on goddamn fluoride can’t we?
2.      I am however, willing to entertain conspiracy theories on how fluoride might cause brain damage, autism or whatever the PC term is for mental retardation now. This may help to explain HOW IN THE FUCK OUR PRESIDENT GOT ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Okay venting done. I need to go floss now. You should too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home