Thursday, September 05, 2013

Time and Politics

I was just asked if I was a Republican because I'm a stickler for time. Since when the hell is being conscientious of other people's time and deadlines a Republican trait? If saying "it'll take 10 minutes" then not being done until an hour and 48 fucking minutes later when I didn't home from work until 7 PM is a Democrat thing, I'm changing my voter registration. Seriously, I mean not to sound unappreciative of the leftover pizza, because I skipped lunch so I actually am pretty happy, but if I lived by your clock I'd be voting for Clinton's second term next year. Maybe that's why Democrats lose so fucking always it takes them an hour and 48 minutes to cast a ballot. Look, I can't help the fact that you suck at time management. I CAN decide not to mired in your bullshit and that doesn't reflect in any way, shape, or form on my dislike of the conservative right. Stupid like this makes me hate to be a Democrat. Until I hear any 30 second clip from Bachmann or Boehner then I remember that I hate he Republicans because the reasonable ones that might actually be more than functional illiterates are too scared of the extremely bat-shit insane to control their own party. But still, at least a Bachmann 30 second sound bites actually last 30 seconds. I know there's a premature ejaculation joke in here somewhere, I'm really not inclined to find it but even if I did, it would still take less of my time than you did tonight with something that was supposed to "take 10 minutes". Fucking Democrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home