Friday, April 26, 2013

Dinner

I was eating dinner next to this couple from Des Moines, because I was too lazy to cook. Very nice people and I realize you're on vacation, but you're on vacation in Hawaii, try something a little different that you can't get a home. I'm not saying every meal has to be poi and poke, but try something new. And second, more importantly, since when did mayo and gravy replace fruits and vegetables in the food pyramid? Don't get me wrong, I'm not the healthiest of eaters but holy shit, I wanted to eat a salad for them. Still, very nice people. Paul and Molly who will never read this so I'm not at all worried about the fact that I maligned mayonnaise. I am worried though that Paul's blood would begin to congeal just walking out of the restaurant. I need to go eat some sympathy broccoli or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home