Thursday, January 03, 2013

Typos

I’ve been told that the male upper body, at least one in good shape, is supposed to be kind of like a “V” shape. My physical alphabet however, is all fucked up. Last time I looked in a mirror I was more like a  “B” when viewed from the side. I blame the holidays, but let’s be honest, "B" is pretty much my normal shape at this point. I’d even like to say that it’s a lowercase “b” but between the holiday snacking and near total lack of exercise on my part I’ve been growing some dude boobs and graduated to an uppercase B. Hell, if I keep it up I might end up as a B-cup. Sigh.  Still, the nerd  in me wants to point out that “V" and “B” are right next to each other on the keyboard and which means that as far as my computer is concerned, a minor slip of the pointer finger and I could have a “V” shaped upper body too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home