Thursday, March 03, 2011

What do you do?

So I'm flipping channels the other night and come across the movie Speed, the one with Keanu Reeves, and while I like that movie, I think there are some ways to improve it.

Don't get me wrong, the one liners are awesome; "don't fuck with daddy", that's a classic. And perhaps I'm just a bit too much of a nerd, but I'd like to change up some of those hypothetical situations. "Shoot the hostage." That's way too easy. They should be pondering stuff like the following,

So you're Aquaman and yeah, you can swim real fast and talk to dolphins, but you're like the only king who can't visit Las Vegas, and there's this douche named Batman who doesn't have any special powers, just this Swiss Army Belt thing and he still scores chicks like Vicki Vale. You're a relatively fit fish dude, you can't help but want some occasional strange and yet it's hard to score when your cologne smells like kelp and David Blaine has more impressive tricks than you. You're cool, you've got skills, still no play. What do you do? What do you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home