Monday, September 10, 2007

Your Opinion - repost

I see this "IMHO" thing a lot on the Internet, IM's and such. Until recently I didn't know what the hell it meant. Now that I know it means "In My Humble Opinion" it kind of pisses me off. First of all, if you had any humility at all, you would realize that I don't give a fuck about your opinion and you wouldn't give it to me in the first fucking place. Secondly, since you are giving me your opinion and blatantly doing so, the least you can do is not try to bullshit me by lying and saying you're humble. You're not being humble, you're not even being honest with yourself about trying to be humble, so fucking knock it off. That's why people watch Fox News. Fox might lie to you, but they openly admit it's opinionated bullshit and not fact. O'Reilly isn't a credible news source and he doesn't try to be fucking humble about it. I take your opinion with just about as much credibility as Tucker "buttboy" Carlson, so don't try and be all fucking humble, it doesn't suit you. Stop using IMHO, just fucking say it: "well I'm pretty much of an idiot, but I think..." At least you're being honest. None of this fake humility bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home