Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Meals

If I were sentenced to death and going to die, what would I want for a last meal?

1) unicorn. probably a nice steak. Do they have little baby veal unicorns?

2) dragon eggs. poached or benedict style with some canadian bacon...maybe unicorn canadian bacon. maybe just some bacon made from a real canadian.

2.5) along the same lines, I'd eat a fried phoenix. I think it would be awesome if you could take a bird made of fire and toss it in a a fryer. Probably tastes like chicken.

3) mango crepes. oh my fucking god, i had these once someplace and they were amazing. i don't remember where they were from but they were bad ass. but i'd get about a dozen of them and some vanilla ice cream.

4) a bottle of Blue Label or maybe Everclear. especially if i was getting the electric chair 'cause I have to imagine that much alcohol in my system + that many amps would seriously increase the possibility for spontaneous combustion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home