Friday, June 09, 2006

It's the end of the world as we know it......and I feel...kinda sleepy

So we lived through June 6’th. 6-6-6. The day the world was supposed to end. I don’t get that at all. I even remember hearing from someone that the world was supposed to end at 6 PM on the 6’th. What the fuck does that mean? Is that Eastern Standard Time? Is there a whole 6 PM Eastern / 5 PM Mountain and Pacific? Does the end of the world follow the time zones? What about Arizona where they don’t have daylight savings? Does the apocalypse just skip Arizona for an hour? Technically it was the 6’th in Sydney while it was still the 5’th in Hawaii and when it was the 6’th in Hawaii it was already the 7’th in Sydney. What if I’m death going around slaughtering the world and I cross over the international date line? If I don’t plan that right, I can totally screw up the schedule for the end of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home