Monday, May 29, 2006

If I could go back to college.....

You take a look at college's these days and you just wish you could go back and have your college offer that stuff now. Some of you may know that I work in technology. I've done programming in the past and right now game programming is huge. A large part of game programming is also a large part of my normal distraction on a day to day basis: the physics of boobs. Think about that one now, Lara Croft, the vampire chick with the red hair that Uwe made the horrible movie from, any beach volleyball game, the hot coffee mod for GTA, all related to boob physics.

Can you imagine the senior thesis that comes with a degree in Physics or Computer Science with an emphasis on boobs? Oh my fucking God! And you know that one of my grant proposals would have to include $1500 in one dollar bills for "research." If only the kids in college would relize the possibilities they have....sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home