Thursday, June 02, 2022

Coffee Machine

 My old coffee maker started acting up. To be fair, I actually think I just need to get a new filter basket. But I got a new coffee maker last Christmas that's still sitting in an unopened box on my table. 

Why unopened? Because even though it's a Star Wars coffee maker, which is kind of neat, it's a 1-cup coffee maker, which is stupid. Worse, it's a 1-cup coffee maker that came with two mugs. What kind of sadist has a 1-cup coffee maker with two mugs?

That's a Death Star-level design flaw. 


I thought maybe it was one of those k-cup coffee machines. Nope. It's just a regular filter-brew coffee machine, but with a tiny, one-cup filter basket.

This thing was definitely designed by a Sith Lord to fuck with people.

Now I know why the Empire is always so grumpy. Stormtroopers rotating on shift are all caffeine deprived. If I had to go through this much effort for one fucking cup of coffee, I'd want to start blowing up some planets too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home