Sunday, September 12, 2021

Unions

As a way to decompress from a rushed-through business continuity testing last night evening, I was reading through some stuff from the Union of Concerned Scientists on US stockpiles of nuclear weapons (that looked slightly out of date) 

https://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons

The problem is that I kept getting sidetracked by the idea to create the union of unconcerned scientists. Those who have seen the data, checked it all out and concluded it's all a fucking dumpster fire and we just give up. We embrace the inevitable heat death of the universe that can't come along too soon. 

I'll start taking tax-deductible donations once I get the domain registered. But I probably won't because as an unconcerned scientist I kind of just want to watch the world burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home