Monday, November 17, 2014

Cool

I lie to customers too often as it is. I kind of don't want to lie to people when it isn't necessary anymore. So henceforth if something you say or do isn't really "cool" I'm just going to respond with "adequate", "mediocre" or "mildly amusing". On a related side note most of your kids aren't really that cute. That's just something people say because it doesn't take time or effort. Unless they're some kind of jack wang, then it's just an abbreviated way of saying "I'm ambivalent about your child until they reach the age of consent."

...and on a mildly amusing note, as I write this I see that trending on the interwebs, Charles Manson, the notorious mass murderer, is marrying a 26-year old. Which begs the question, how many people does a guy have to kill around here to fuck a 26-year old?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home