Friday, January 20, 2012

The Future

As I look around at the Internet today, I'm a bit disturbed.

I kind of hope that children aren't our future.
I'd like to teach them poorly and let them wash my car.
Show them that not everything has to go on Facebook.
Give them some sense of shame or at least an easygoing humility
Let the children's Twitter remind us that some people shouldn't be allowed on a computer.

I want to keep massacring lyrics here, something about people searching for naked pictures and meeting on Craigslist, but I honestly don't remember the lyrics to that Whitney Houston song and I'm too lazy to Google them. Yep, that's right, I'm too fucking lazy for Google. That's how much i give a shit. I'd spend more time typing out how lazy I am than it would take for me to actually do the fucking search in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home