Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Advertising

So I'm watching a movie this weekend and one of my eye doctors pops up on the screen. Turns out the guy who did my cataract surgery about a year ago advertises in the movie theater nearest his office. Normally I'd think this was pretty slick marketing, but in this case I'm not so sure thats a great idea. I mean dude, all of your patients have eye problems. How likely are they to be watching a movie? Radio I could see (pun intended) but the only way your patients are going to be able to read your office number is if they're in size 6000 Times New Roman on a big movie screen.

Which i guess is maybe the point. Maybe that's the secret to the advertising. Can't see this movie? Tired of just listening to the horrible dialogue in the latest Kate Hudson romantic comedy and want to see how bad the lighting truly is? Would you rather see Salma Hayek's rack bouncing rather than just hear it bouncing? Visit this guy.

Maybe it's THAT genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home