Tuesday, December 01, 2009

thought of the day 2009 12 07 - West Bank

With all the history between Israel and Palestine there must be some pretty good investments in the Middle East. I mean nobody would want to live in that place if there wasn't some kind of upside to it. And living in the desert? You couldn't pay me enough for it, so I kind of wondering what kind of returns you get on a CD or a bond at the West Bank. I get like 2 1/4 % on my CD's now. If I had to live in the desert, I'd need to be making like triple digit returns. And if I had to live in a desert with a bunch of crazy fuckers who would just as soon kill me as ridicule me for my (lack of) religious views, I'd need to be making some serious bank in the West Bank. I woner if they have free checking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home