Sunday, May 14, 2006

God Should be a substitute teacher

Okay. God created the heavens and the earth in six days and on the seventh day he rested. What the hell is this?!?!?!? What is God doing resting? He's omnipotent he shouldn't need a nap! If God needs to rest then he's not so bloody omnipotent is he? And if he doesn't need to rest what the hell is he doing resting? What a slacker. Dude makes everything in six days, has the rest of eternity to enact his master plan and he decides to kick back and have a beer and a nap?!?!? If this is how to be God-like, fine with me, I can slack off with the best of them, but it's really going to screw over a lot of Protestants and Mormons. So in order to be God-like, we should all be slackers. I mean really, if I wanted an omnipotent being who took breaks whenever he chose, I hire a substitute teacher or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home