Saturday, April 15, 2017

MissionPossible

As I sit here watching one of the Mission Impossible movies I wonder if Tom Cruise ever thinks about what it would be like to be me. Incidentally, I went to look at the plots for the first three Mission Impossible movies. In the first one it was a hunt for a mole in the agency. In the second one, a former agent tries to release a biological weapon and in the third one, an agent is working with an international arms dealer. So for all three of the Mission Impossible movies that I bothered to see because they were on the $3 DVD rack, the criminals wouldn’t have been a problem if the agency itself didn’t exist. That means at least three of the Mission Impossible movies would have been completely unnecessary, and isn’t that how we should treat all of the Mission Impossible movies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home