Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Meds

So I'm in the store picking up some razors, deodorant and a new toothbrush and walking down the aisles I notice that anti-diarrheal medication is on sale. Which I never noticed before. I mean I assume it must go on sale at some point, like pretty much everything else, you just don't think about it as a sale item. Not really something you plan on buying just to stock up. Not like, hey that's a good price on paper towels, couldn't hurt to have a couple extra rolls and oh look, that's a great price for anti-diarrheal pills.

Personally anything less than $8000 is probably a good price for anti-diarrheal medication. Not that it's that expensive to make, but I gauran-damn-tee you that in a critical situation $8000 would be a completely reasonable price, certainly worth more than that Advil. It's not like they would have to sell that many.

Of course if the same guys who owned the store also owned a couple of chain restaurants, maybe it would be a good price fixing scheme. Clams are on special and so are the meds afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home